When you lose a loved one, you don’t need the added stress of dealing with the legal side of a deceased estate. Spectrum Lawyers & Consultants can assist you finalise your probate matters.
Spectrum Lawyers & Consultants can assist you in the following:
- Advising and interpreting the Will of the deceased;
- Advising executors or administrators of their duties and obligations;
- Advising you on what might occur if your loved one passed away and did not leave a Will or you are unable to locate the Will;
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration;
- Gathering assets of the Estate and assisting with the sale or transfer of real property owned by the deceased;
- The transfer of joint property under the right of survivorship;
- Distributing assets of the deceased to beneficiaries;
- Informing the relevant government bodies and financial institutions;
- Advising executors, administrators on Part IV Family Maintenance Claims in the event there is a challenge to the Estate; and
- Advising beneficiaries who wish to challenge an Estate.
Let us take care of your legal needs so you can concentrate on the important matter of grieving your loved one.
Once we have a full understanding of your requirements, we can offer you a fixed price for our probate and administration services. Contact us for more information.