Hannah Smith has substantial experience as a practising lawyer and also a lecturer at RMIT in the area of family law. Spectrum Lawyers can advise you and assist you in matters from separation and divorce, property and financial settlements, children’s matters and dispute resolution. Hannah is extremely experienced in working with clients to achieve an outcome in the interest of her client (and children, where they are involved)
We offer a free no obligation 30 minute consultation with Hannah Smith so you can have an opportunity to see if Spectrum Lawyers is the right law firm for you during this difficult time.
Spectrum Lawyers & Consultants can assist you in the following:
- Providing detailed advice in relation to your rights through the complexities of family law – including separation, divorce, children and parenting issues.
- Preparing and negotiating Binding Financial Agreement;
- Preparing and negotiating Parenting Plans;
- Preparing and negotiating Consent Orders;
- Preparing required Court Forms
- Dispute Resolution
We understand that family law matters can be very stressful and emotional, and Spectrum Lawyers is here to advise you and simplify the process. Once we have a full understanding of your requirements, we can provide you with options, fee estimates and a strategy for your family law matter.
Contact us for more information.