General Counsel Services
Spectrum Lawyers can provide legal services to your organisation on an adhoc basis or for a fixed price arrangement.
Your organisation may not have the budget or requirement for a full-time lawyer but Spectrum Lawyers can offer you an experienced in-house lawyer who can work pro-actively on your business to ensure you comply with your legal obligations.
By being in-house, you have the benefit of Spectrum Lawyers truly understanding your business and therefore you receive tailored advice to your business needs.
This suits any business from small to medium organisations who may want to keep costs down, or medium to large organisations who may need further assistance for a particular project or to cover gaps in the team.
We can work either from your office or remotely (or a combination of both).
We Have Experience In
- Drafting and reviewing procurement contracts and licences;
- Providing advice on general business law and day-to-day issues that arise from business operations;
- Preparing for litigation or other dispute resolution processes;
- Drafting policies;
- Reviewing/drafting terms and conditions;
- Negotiating contractual documents; Provide training on contract administration; Australian Consumer Law advertising rules; warranty mandatory requirements.